Data protection declaration
Processing of personal data could become necessary if a person uses particular services of our company via our website. If processing of personal data is necessary and if there is no legal basis for such processing, we shall generally obtain the consent of the relevant person.
The processing of personal data, such as the name, address, e-mail address, or telephone number of that person shall always be in line with the General Data Protection Regulation (Datenschutz-Grundverordnung, DS-GVO), and in accordance with specific data protection regulations applicable to the Berliner Holzfenster BHF GmbH. By means of this data protection declaration, our company would like to inform the public about the type, scope and purpose of the personal data we collect, use and process. Furthermore, the relevant persons are informed of their rights by means of this data protection declaration.
As the controller, the Berliner Holzfenster BHF GmbH has implemented numerous technical and organizational measures to ensure the most complete protection of personal data processed through this website. Nevertheless, internet-based data transmissions can always be subject to security vulnerabilities, so that absolute protection cannot be guaranteed. For this reason, every data subject is free to transmit personal data to us by alternative means, for example by telephone.
§ 1 Information on the collection of personal data and provider identification
(1) In the following, we inform you about the collection of personal data when using this website. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
(2) The responsible party pursuant to Art. 4 (7) of the General Data Protection Regulation (DS-GVO) is Berliner Holzfenster BHF GmbH, Manteuffelstr. 3-4, 12103 Berlin, email@example.com (see our impressum).
(3) If we use commissioned service providers for particular services of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below. In doing so, we will also state the defined criteria for the storage period.
§ 2 Rights, in particular to information and revocation
(1) You have the following rights with regard to your personal data, which can be put forward against our company:
- right to information,
- right to amendment or deletion,
- right to restriction of processing,
- right to object to processing,
- right to transfer data.
(2) If you have given your consent to the use of data, you can revoke this consent at any time. Should the lawfulness of the processing be based on consent, it shall remain valid until the exercise of the revocation.
(3) Please send any requests for information or objections to data processing by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(4) You can request us to delete your data at any time. There may be legal retention periods that allow us to keep your data until the expiry of the period.
(5) If your data is incorrect, you have the right to request us to correct it. We will comply with this request without delay.
(6) You have the right to receive your personal data provided to us from us in a readable format, as far as technically possible, in order to make it available to another company (right to transfer data).
(7) You have the right to complain to the supervisory authority responsible for you.
§ 3 Data security
We maintain up-to-date technical measures to ensure data security, in particular to protect your personal data from risks during data transmission and from third parties gaining knowledge. These are adapted to the current state of the art.
§ 4 Collection of personal data for informational use and contacting us
(1) In the case of merely informative use of the website, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise transmit information to us, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure its stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 (1) lit. f DS-GVO):
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference from Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (specific page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- Amount of data transferred in each case
- Website from which the request came
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software
(2) When you contact us by e-mail or via the contact form, your e-mail address and name will be stored by us. The purpose of this storage is merely to contact you in order to answer your questions.
(3) The legal basis for the collection of data is the consent you have given by visiting our website and confirming the cookie banner (Art. 6 (1) lit. a DS-GVO).
(4) We will only use your data for advertising purposes to the extent permitted by law. In particular, we will only use your e-mail address for direct advertising for our own similar goods or services. You can object to the use of your data for advertising purposes at any time in writing or in text form (e-mail to: email@example.com). In doing so, we refer to our legitimate interest in advertising our products to our customers in accordance with Art. 6 (1) lit. f DS-GVO.
(5) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive in relation to the browser you are using and which provide the party setting the cookie (in this case, us) with certain information. Cookies cannot execute programs or transfer viruses to your computer. They serve to make the internet offer as a whole more user-friendly and effective.
§ 5 Cookies
(2) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below:
- Transient cookies (temporary use)
- Persistent cookies (temporary use)
- 3rd party cookies
(3) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include, in particular, session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the joint session. This enables your computer to be recognized when you return to the website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
(4) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a predefined period of time, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
(5) You can configure your browser settings according to your preferences and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. Please note that you may not be able to use all the functions of this website.
(7) The following cookies are used:
Saves the information whether the cookie notice should be displayed or not.
Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.
Used by Google Analytics to limit the request rate
Saves the currently set language
Saves the last URL called up in the frontend.
The NID cookie contains a unique ID that Google uses to store preferred settings and other information, in particular the preferred language (e.g. German).
§ 6 Use of our webshop
(1) If you wish to place an order in our webshop, it is necessary for the conclusion of the contract that you provide your personal data, which we require for the processing of your order. Mandatory data required for the processing of contracts are marked separately, other data are voluntary. We process the data you provide for the legitimation and processing of your order (name, e-mail, address). To make it easier for you to contact us, you can provide us with your fax number and telephone number. For this purpose, we may pass on your payment data to our house bank. The legal basis for this is Art. 6 (1) lit. b DS-GVO.
(2) For legal reasons, you must create a customer account, through which we can store your data for future purchases. When you create an account under "My account", the data you provide will be stored revocably. You can always delete all further data, including your user account, in the customer area.
(3) We may also process the data you provide to inform you about other interesting products from our portfolio (including by telephone) or to send you e-mails with technical information.
(4) Due to commercial and tax law requirements, we are obliged to store your address, payment and order data for a period of ten years. However, we restrict processing after two years, i.e. your data is only used to comply with legal obligations.
(5) We use the data you provide to process your order. For this purpose, we pass on your address data to a commissioned shipping company. We delete this after processing the contract and expiry of the retention obligations under tax and commercial law. The legal basis for the collection of this data is your consent, which you have given by creating a customer account or by placing an order (Art. 6 (1) lit. a DSGVO).
(6) Payment shall be made on account or by SEPA direct debit. You can find more details in our General Terms and Conditions on Contracts (GTCC).
(7) If you decide to pay by direct debit, you will transmit your name, address and account details for this purpose to the respective bank or to the respective payment intermediary used by the customer (Klarna, paypal).
(8) To prevent unauthorized access by third parties to your personal data, in particular financial data, the ordering process is encrypted using SSL technology.
§ 7 Use of our site
We process your contact data to communicate with you and to process purchases in our shop (see above, § 6). Of course, you can manage and change your contact and login data in the protected customer area or delete your account.
§ 8 Web tracking
(1)This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site (see § 5). The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. In the event that IP anonymization is activated on this website, however, your IP address will be truncated beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage to the website operator.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data.
You can prevent the collection by Google Analytics by clicking on the following link. An opt-out cookie will be set, which prevents the future collection of your data when visiting this website:
Deactivation of Google Analytics
You can also prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) by Google and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available at the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymizeIp()". This means that IP addresses are processed in abbreviated form, which means that personal references can be ruled out. If the data collected about you is related to a person, this is immediately excluded and the personal data is deleted immediately.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyze and regularly improve the use of our website. The statistics obtained enable us to improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the USA, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 (1) lit. f DS-GVO.
(6) Information from the third-party provider: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001. User conditions: www.google.com/analytics/terms/de.html, overview of data protection: www.google.com/intl/de/analytics/learn/privacy.html, and data protection declaration: www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy.
(7) This website also uses Google Analytics for a cross-device analysis of visitor flows, which is carried out via a user ID. You can deactivate the cross-device analysis of your usage in your customer account under "My data", "Personal data".
(8) You can prevent the installation of Google AdSense cookies in various ways: a) by adjusting your browser software settings accordingly, in particular the suppression of third-party cookies will result in you not receiving ads from third-party providers; b) by disabling Google's interest-based ads via the link www.google.de/ads/preferences, which setting will be deleted when you delete your cookies; c) by disabling the interest-based ads of the providers that are part of the self-regulatory campaign "About Ads" via the link www.aboutads.info/choices, which setting will be deleted when you delete your cookies; d) by permanently disabling them in your Firefox, Internet Explorer or Google Chrome browsers at the link www.google.com/settings/ads/plugin. We would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of this offer to their full extent.