(glazing from the outside)
(threshold flushed with the floor)
- frames with three-layer glued scantlings (joined along the length), max. width per element 3000 mm, maximum height 2700 mm
- pine, spruce, larch, meranti, oak + aluminium
- 2- or 3-glass package, eg. two-chamber 4/16/4/16/4; argon-filled inter-pane space) - thermal transmittance from Ug=0,7 W/m2k or 4/18/4/18/4 with Ug = 0,5W/m2k (argon-filled inter-pane space);
- optional "warm frame" in a colour matched to the colour of the window, safety glass VSG 6-12, anti-burglary: P2 - P5; soundproof panes, solar control, fire protection, Venetian glass, ornamental glass etc.; Profile 68 max. glazing-set: 46 mm.
- GU/Siegenia (maximum leaf weight 500-600 kg)
Way of opening:
- barrier-free aluminium / flat
- Aluminium color selected from among the color samples on aluminum,
- wood color: opaque from the RAL palette or azure (showing the wood structure) from the transparent standard colors catalog.
Three-coat system (opaque color / impregnation, priming, surface) or four-coat system (azure color / impregnation, priming, interlayer, surface).
- seals: double, single at the top
- transparent colour or silicone colour matched to the colour of the door,
available colours: white, cream-white, gray-white, transparent-gray, light-gray, gray, silver-gray, concrete-gray, jasmine, light oak, dark oak, pine brown, ochre brown, medium brown, roe brown, chocolate brown, dark brown, black.