However, they work well not only during the renovation of old buildings, but also when you want your house to be created for a chosen historical period.
The historic profile is available in the following profiles: 68, 78 and 92.
Our offer includes wooden vintage windows in the STANDARD and RETRO versions.
The main distinguishing features of HISTORIC wooden windows:
- single-frame construction,
- 68, 78 or 92 mm thick frame,
- three- or four-layer glued scantlings,
- with lamellas joined along their length or with external solid lamellas,
- different widths of profiles for the frame and sash.
- STANDARD version:
Antique wooden windows in the STANDARD version, they are characterized by rich ornaments and decorative elements in the form of muntin bars Viennese or constructional.
- RETRO version:
Vintage wooden windows in the RETRO version are additionally characterized by millings on the frame and / or sash. Decorative elements in the form Viennese muntins are also characterized by milling.
- Historic wooden drip nose (integrated with a wooden window sash),
- Optional: wooden drip + sash drip.
There are various options available: pine, spruce, larch, meranti or oak.
Covering from the RAL palette or azure from the catalog of transparent standard colours.
From the Hoppe catalogue - to your liking.
|Profile 68||Profile 78||Profile 92|
|Way of opening:|