Wooden historic windows are dedicated to old historic buildings, which are undergoing renovation and conservation works.
However, they work well not only during the renovation of old buildings, but also when you want your house to be created for a chosen historical period.
The historic profile is available in the following profiles: 68, 78 and 92.
Our offer includes wooden vintage windows in the STANDARD and RETRO versions.
The main distinguishing features of HISTORIC wooden windows:
- single-frame construction,
- 68, 78 or 92 mm thick frame,
- three- or four-layer glued scantlings,
- with lamellas joined along their length or with external solid lamellas,
- different widths of profiles for the frame and sash.
- STANDARD version:
Antique wooden windows in the STANDARD version, they are characterized by rich ornaments and decorative elements in the form of muntin bars Viennese or constructional.
- RETRO version:
Vintage wooden windows in the RETRO version are additionally characterized by millings on the frame and / or sash. Decorative elements in the form Viennese muntins are also characterized by milling.
- Historic wooden drip nose (integrated with a wooden window sash),
- Optional: wooden drip + sash drip.
There are various options available: pine, spruce, larch, meranti or oak.
Covering from the RAL palette or azure from the catalog of transparent standard colours.
From the Hoppe catalogue - to your liking.
|Profile 68||Profile 78||Profile 92|
|Way of opening:|