- pine + aluminium,
- spruce + aluminium,
- larch + aluminium,
- meranti + aluminium,
- oak + aluminium.
- Rw=32-50dB (depending on the selected glazing unit)
- 2- or 3-glass package (eg. two-chamber 4/16/4/16/4; argon-filled inter-pane space);
- Thermal transmittance from Ug=0,79 W/m2k,
- optional "warm frame" in a colour matched to the colour of the window, safety glass VSG 6-12, anti-burglary: P2 - P5; soundproof panes, solar control, fire protection, Venetian glass, ornamental glass etc.
- Locking system WinkHaus Activpilot, with an anti-burglary mushroom in the sash,
- Optionally: the possibility of using fittings with an increased security class: RC1 or RC2 with anti-pry bolts in door leaf, handle rotation locks with a lift, window opening limiter, gradual tilting, balcony latch),
- optional applications of the Winkhaus Activpilot TopStar envelope hardware (hidden).
|Way of opening:|
turn windows (R),
- tilt windows (U),
- turn-tilt windows (RU).
- Aluminum color selected from among the color samples on aluminum,
- Wood color: opaque from the RAL palette or azure (showing the wood structure) from the catalog of transparent standard colours,
- three-coat system (opaque color / impregnation, priming, surface); four-coat system (azure color / impregnation, priming, interlayer, surface).
- transparent colour,
- optionally: silicone colour matched to the colour of the wood,
- available colours: white, cream-white, gray-white, transparent-gray, light-gray, gray, silver-gray, concrete-gray, jasmine, light oak, dark oak, pine brown, ochre brown, medium brown, roe brown, chocolate brown, dark brown, black.
- Hoppe Luxemburg as standard - in white, old gold, silver or brown,
- Optional: other handles with a key or a button from the Hoppe catalogue.